Sunday, June 6, 2010

Dolly and Circular Breathing

I had a chance to chat with Dolly this week.

"Hey Paula, I went to a club the other night and saw the most amazing thing. The saxophone player did circular breathing."

"What the hell is circular breathing?" I ask.

"It's when the guy never comes up for air, he just keeps circulating the same air over and over again."

"Sounds painful" I say.

"Wait, here's the best part." she says,

"I go up to the band at the end of the show. They're these really cool, jazzy, hipster, black guys, so I figure there's no shocking them.

So I say to the saxophone player,

"Wow, you were circular breathing, that was incredible. Can you do that when you're going down on a woman?"

Now Dolly has my complete attention. That circular breathing concept has a whole new application.

"So, what did he say? Can he do it?" I ask.

"I think they were too shocked to answer. I'd probably have to date him to find out."

Dolly and me, we both laughed that good belly laugh. Damn, I love that sister.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He was probably wondering if it was an offer, ROFL

R*